One to one Learn to Ride & Bikeability lessons for all ages & abilities.I can help
- If your child is anxious & scared of falling off.
- If your child has special educational needs or disabilities.
- If you have not been able to find the time & suitable place to teach your child.
- Teaching your child to ride yourself is stressful for you and the child.
- You do not know the correct techniques to use.
- You are worried your child is too old to learn, especially when it comes to Bikeability.
- You are unable to teach your child as you have a bad back.
I am a fully qualified National Standards Cycle instructor and I have over 10 years of experience teaching children and adults to ride bikes. I have developed my own step by step technique to build confidence and control on the bike. Trainees will learn how to set off, balance, turn & stop all by themselves.
If your child has Bikeability coming up I can teach them the skills to get through Level 1. How to control speed & avoid obstacles, ride one handed, maintain control while looking behind & emergency stops.
I am an expert in teaching children & adults to ride bikes.